We launched new service “SVG Converter” with 3 different way to convert image to SVG. More settings and preview result.
This SVG converter is based on Potrace
When you convert from raster images like PNG to SVG or JPG to SVG, it will convert your forms and objects in black-and-white images in vector graphics that can be enlarged without loss of quality. Then you can paint them in any vector graphics editor such as Inkscape.
Conversion of ordinary pictures, most likely, won’t have the desired result.
For best results in convert to SVG, use image with solid background.
- To convert to SVG, select the file, wait for it to download on our server.
- Supports almost all image formats (PNG, JPG, BMP and other). File size is not limited, but the larger the file, the more time it will take to convert.
- After downloading, click the “Convert” button.
- After the conversion, you will see your original file and the result under it.
- Download the result via the link.
Why do you need the SVG format and how to use it? After convert PNG to SVG or JPG to SVG
SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) is an XML-based vector graphics format
The advantage is that you can change the image size without losing the quality and details. When you increase the size, the vector image preserves the shape of the curves, so the image can be displayed at any resolution.
How to use SVG with HTML (result from SVG converter):
Online SVG editor
SVG converter will convert differents picture formats: PNG to SVG, JPEG to SVG, GIF to SVG.
If you need to convert SVG to PNG or SVG to JPG – use our Online Image Converter