When you convert from raster images like PNG or JPG, it will convert your forms and objects in black-and-white images in vector graphics that can be enlarged without loss of quality. Then you can paint them in any vector graphics editor such as Inkscape.
Conversion of ordinary pictures, most likely, won’t have the desired result.
For best results in converting SVG, use image with solid background.
- To convert to SVG, select the file, wait for it to download on our server.
- Supports almost all image formats. File size is not limited, but the larger the file, the more time it will take to convert.
- After downloading, click the "Convert" button.
- After the conversion, you will see your original file and the result under it.
- Download the result via the link.
SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) is an XML-based vector graphics format
The advantage is that you can change the image size without losing the quality and details. When you increase the size, the vector image preserves the shape of the curves, so the image can be displayed at any resolution.
How to use SVG with HTML: